- Cafeteria Special: Made to Order Sub
- Staff-Student Hockey Game: Students and staff are reminded that we will be using the Staff-Student hockey game on Thursday as a fundraiser for our Easter Seals Telethon. Students from 8-A will be situated at the entrance to Cody Banks Arena as you come in. Students and staff are encouraged to donate “spare change” (or more if so desired) into the pylons that the students will be using. The money will be counted and we will advise you of the total on Friday. We thank you in advance for your generous support.
- 2011 Daffodil Campaign with all proceeds going to the Canadian Cancer Society: There is a sign up sheet in the office for anyone who would like to place an order for Daffodils. The cost is $7.00 per bunch.
- The Stratford Soccer Club Preseason Soccer Camp for U14 and U16 boys and girls, with guest coach Graeme McDonald, will be held Tuesdays for U14 Thursdays for U16 starting March 15th. Go to the Stratford Soccer Club website for directions on how to register.
- Band Students:A reminder to band students that grade 8 early morning band and jazz band rehearsals are all canceled for this week. There will be a grade 7 band rehearsal today Wednesday as usual.
- School Badminton Tryouts:
Any Grade 7 and 8 boys who want to tryout for the school badminton team must also sign up today outside Mr. Chaisson’s Class downstairs house 7. Please sign up by the end of break this morning to allow for a round robin to be set up. Tryouts for the boys will start Thursday after school from 3-5.
- All members of the girls volleyball team who ordered clothing need to have their money in to Ms. Reid by Thursday of this week!
- Student Social Night
- Table Tennis News:
Riley Callin captured his first tournament of the year by defeating Scott
Griffin in the finals. Kyle Larusic placed third. Good effect by all participants.
Reminder to those who have signed up for curling. We will be leaving the school today at 3pm to go to the Charlottetown Curling Club. Taxis will be at the back gym doors to pick you up. Please have a drive arranged at 4:15pm. This will be our last week at the club. Thanks to everyone who supported this activity!
- Yoga Dance:
Get an early start to your march break fun. Come out and
celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your friends at our St.
Paddy’s Day Student Social Night. The fun begins at 6:00
pm on Thursday, March 17th. Dress up in your favorite
leprechaun suit or maybe just your favorite shade of green.
Remember that the dress code is in effect!. Cost is $4.00
at the door.
Reminder to all grade 7 and 8 boys who signed up for
badminton, that tryouts will start tomorrow after school
from 3-5. Also reminder that there will be no badminton
club on Friday morning this week.
Any students or staff interested in participating in a Yoga
Dance after school in the cafeteria is asked to sign up in the
main office. The plan is to offer the class once a week,
starting in early April for a period of 8-10 weeks. The class
is open to males and females and is free of charge.