1. Any golfers interested in trying out for the school golf team are asked to sign up in the main office. Preliminary tryouts will start on Sept 20th at Fox Meadows.”
2. Want to Join Yearbook?
All students, including last year’s yearbook committee, interested in applying to be on the yearbook committee should attend a brief meeting today at morning break in Karen Kirkland’s room – downstairs house nine.
3. “Cross Country practice this afternoon, at 3:10pm. Please meet at the track. If you are interested, but are unable to attend, please see Mr. Belliveau Wood in room 313. All are welcome.”
4. Boys volleyball tryouts today from 3:10-415pm for GRADE 7 ONLY. Please meet in the gym after school.
– Final volleyball cuts for gr. 8 and 9 boys will be Tues 3-4:30pm.
– Boys volleyball:
A list is posted on Mr Kevin Campbell’s window in the gym for boys to practice Tues after school from 3:10-4:30pm.
– Boys soccer tryouts for gr. 7,8 and 9 boys will begin Tues after school until 5pm. All boys interested in trying out are to meet in the bowl after school. Tryouts will continue on Wed and Thurs.
5. Stonepark Girls Volleyball team has a tryout today for all interested grade 8 & 9 girls. Tryout starts at 3:10 pm until 4:30 pm. Try out tomorrow for grade 7 & 9 girls. For more information contact Mr. Young.
6. The agendas we ordered for this year have proven to be very popular. We have a surplus of them so we are going to do another sale for Grade 8 and 9 students. We have even received requests to purchase them from parents, so we are offering it up to them as well.
Grade 8 and 9 HR teachers are asked to survey the students in your homeroom who are interested in purchasing an agenda. Names are to be forwarded to Suzanne. Cost is $5.
7. The school library is now open. Come and check out the new titles.
8. Starting on Monday, Sept 12, Bus 12 (Wayne MacKinnon) will be taking students from Stonepark to Norwood Rd/Robin Ave to alleviate some of the pressure from Bus 41 (Sue Keen) in the afternoon.