1. Parent – Teacher Conferences will be held this Friday from 8:30 – 4:00 by appointments with the homeroom teacher. Appointment slips have gone home with the students. Look forward to the opportunity to having our teachers meet parents and discuss your child’s progress to date.
2. Our newsletter will be going out early next week. As always, we are looking for good news stories about our students. You can pass these along to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Grade 9 French Immersion students will be holding a fundraising yard sale at the school on Saturday November 5th from 8:00 – 12:00. All students, parents, and members of the general public are welcome to attend.
4. Mrs. Ramsay’s class is doing a cell phone collection as a fundraising / recycling project. Anyone that is looking to dispose of old cell phones can bring them into the school and Mrs. Ramsay’s students will take care of returning and recycling them.
5. On Friday, we will have samples of school clothing with the Stonepark logo that will be for sale to students. Pricing and order forms will be available at that time. Students and parents are asked to pay for the clothing at the time of ordering.
Norman Beck, Principal