1. Cafeteria Special: Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwich
2. Stonepark Clothing: Anyone who would like to place an order for Stonepark Clothing that was on display during Parent/Teacher interviews, all orders will be taken during lunch hour this week. When placing order(s), you will have to have money as well.
3. Cell Phones: Do you have old cell phones lying around and you don’t know what to do with them? Your problem is solved. Bring them in to Mrs. Ramsay’s classroom at reading period and drop them in our blue bucket outside the door. Teachers could also collect these in their own homeroom and leave them with Mrs. Ramsay at their convenience. We are recycling as many cell phones as we can. We’d love to have every student bring one in! We want to be the top province in this event. Thank you!
4. Performing Arts 4-H Club: Any students interested in the Performing Arts 4-H Club are asked to come to the office for a filer. This is an exciting opportunity for youth in grades 7–9. This is a new type of 4-H Club that will offer the traditional experience of hands-on learning and skill development.
5. Stonepark’s Social Night: Stonepark’s first Social Night of the year will take place on Thursday, November 3 from 6-9 pm. Admission to the dance is a donation to the Food Bank of non-perishable food items to the value of about $4.00. Be sure to get all of your friends together and come out for a fun time together!”
6. Library: Stonepark’s Read In will be happening in the latter part of Nov. To celebrate this year’s Read In, we would like students to submit an original bookmark design. The winning design will be this year’s official bookmark. Go to the library to find out more about the bookmark contest.
7. Boys Volleyball: Stonepark 1 boys AA volleyball team play at Queen Charlotte today at 3:30pm. The boys are asked to be excused from class at 2:35pm to catch their taxis by 2:45pm.