1. Cafeteria Special: Baked Fish with Mashed Potato & veggies
2. Stonepark Clothing: Anyone who would like to place an order for Stonepark Clothing that was on display during Parent/Teacher interviews, all orders will be taken during lunch hour this week. When placing order(s), you will have to have money as well.
3. Cell Phones: Do you have old cell phones lying around and you don’t know what to do with them? Your problem is solved. Bring them in to Mrs.
Ramsay’s classroom at reading period and drop them in our blue bucket outside the door. Teachers could also collect these in their own homeroom and leave them with Mrs. Ramsay at their convenience. We
are recycling as many cell phones as we can. We’d love to have every student bring one in! We want to be the top province in this event. Thank you!
4. Library: Stonepark’s Read In will be happening in the latter part of Nov. To celebrate this year’s Read In, we would like students to submit an original bookmark design. The winning design will be this year’s official
bookmark. Go to the library to find out more about the bookmark contest.
5. Boys Volleyball: Stonepark 1 boys volleyball team defeated East Wiltshire boys 3-1 (25-21, 22-25, 25-23 and 25-21). Great job once again boys!
6. Girls Stonepark Volleyball Team: Girls Stonepark Volleyball Team defeated East Wiltshire #2, 3-0. Girls will have their first playoff game @ East Wiltshire, Monday at 3:30 pm
7. Boys “A” Volleyball Team: “Please excuse the boys “A” volleyball team at 2:40 today for their playoff game in Montague. Good luck, boys!”
8. Fall Sport Athletes: Reminder for the fall sport athletes to hand in uniforms to coaches this morning. Would coaches create a list of those who haven’t turned in uniforms and send down to Mrs. Steele or Mr.