1. Cafeteria Special: Chicken Strips with Fries and coleslaw
*** This Friday, Nov. 18th. – the Cafeteria Ladies will be providing a “Roast Beef Dinner” for the price of $5.50 and it will include: Mashed Potatoes,Veggies, Cole Slaw, Dessert and Small White Milk
2. Picture Orders: Just a reminder, today – Thursday (Nov. 17th.) will be the last day for picture drop off orders, after today– you will have to send orders on your own.
3.Student Voice Committee:”Students are reminded that applications for the Student Voice Committee are now being accepted by Mrs. Gallant and Ms. Carmichael. If you are interested in being on this committee, but have not yet picked up an application, please see Mrs. Gallant(lower floorgrade 8). All applications must be in by Friday of this week. Being a part of this committee is a great way to make your ideas count. Come out and get involved in making Stonepark the best place it can be!”
4 Information Involving School : Anyone with any information concerning the recent break and enter into the school is asked to contact Charlottetown Police at 6294172 or Crime Stoppers at 1800222TIPS.
Any assistance in identifying the individuals involved would be greatly appreciated. This information can be relayed anonymously to City Police or to Crimestoppers.
Video footage is now available to be viewed online at the following website with instructions on how to report any information included there as well. http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/News/Local/2011-11-15/article 2805471/Police-release-video-of-school-vandalism/1
5. Origami Club: The Origami Club will meet in Mr. Shellington’s room on Friday at 12:30.
6. Books Ordered: Students that ordered the book “Cabin Fever” – it is now in
7. Lost Stone: A black sea glass and silver pendant. Please return to the office if found. It has much sentimental value.
8. Boys Basketball Tryouts: There will be boys A basketball tryouts today for any boys in gr 7,8 and 9. You can tryout even if you weren’t at the AA tryouts. Tryouts are today from 4:30-6:15pm.
9. Jazz Band today from 3:10 – 4:00 pm