1. Cafeteria Special: The Cafeteria Ladies will be providing a “Roast Beef Dinner” for the price of $5.50 and it will include: Mashed Potatoes, Veggies, Cole Slaw, Dessert and Small White Milk
2. Student Voice Committee:”Students are reminded that applications for the Student Voice Committee are now being accepted by Mrs. Gallant and Ms. Carmichael. If you are interested in being on this committee, but have not yet picked up an application, please see Mrs. Gallant(lower floor grade8). All applications must be in today. Being a part of this committee is a great way to make your ideas count. Come out and get involved in making Stonepark the best place it can be!”
3 Information Involving School : Anyone with any information concerning the recent break and enter into the school is asked to contact Charlottetown Police at 6294172 or Crime Stoppers at 1800222TIPS. Any assistance in identifying the individuals involved would be greatly appreciated. This information can be relayed anonymously to City Police or to Crimestoppers.
Video footage is now available to be viewed online at the following website with instructions on how to report any information included there as well. http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/News/Local/2011-11-15/article2805471/Police-release-video-of-school-vandalism/1
4. Origami Club: The Origami Club will meet in MrShellington’s room today at 12:30.
5. Lost Stone: A black sea glass and silver pendant. Please return to the office if found. It has much sentimental value.
6. Food In Gym: We have had reports of food, specifically popcorn, being eaten in the gym, and it is causing undo mess there. Students and staff are reminded that food and drink are not to be consumed in the gym, in the houses, or in the Games Room. We thank you for your co-operation in this matter
7. Stonepark Movember: The Stonepark M-Bros will be selling ice cream bars during the morning break today for $1. All proceeds from the sale of these bars will go toward the Stonepark Movember Campaign, which supports Prostate Cancer research. We thank you in advance for supporting this matter.
8. The Winners of the Bookmark contest have been chosen!
First place: Izzy Hogg 9A
2nd: Kate Arbing 9A
3rd: Scott MacIntosh
Honorable Mentions: Eric Jung 9C, Rachel Farmer 8E, Sarah Murray, 8E Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest. These bookmarks will be available during the Read In, beginning Thurs. Nov. 24th to Tuesday, Nov. 29th in your LA classes. Listen next week to find out who our Celebrity Readers are. Would this year’s winners please go to the library.