1. Cafeteria Special: Make Your Own Sub
2. Library: This Thurs. is the beginning of STPK’s Read In. Get your reading material ready for the Read In’s, 3 days of pleasureable reading in your LA classes.
There is a presentation going on in the library periods 1, 2 and 3 today, therefore it will be closed until period 4
3 Girls AA Basketball: The girls AA basketball team will practice today The girls A try outs will continue on Thursday from 5:30-7:00 here at Stonepark.
4. Updating Student Information: Eastern School District has requested an update to our database. Students that fall in one of the following categories are asked to inform their Homeroom Teachers.
1) Aboriginal Students living on a Reserve,
2) Aboriginal Students not living on a Reserve,
3) Inuit or Metis.
5. Stache Vote: Students and staff can have their say on a variety of awards to be given out for this year’s Movember participants. At the morning break and at lunchtime, you can pay .25 cents and vote for your favoriteb Mo-Bro and help him win an award for this year. Vote early and vote often. We thank you for your support of this intitiative. ***After day 1 the leading vote getters are: Dave Shellington for Sick, Derek Dunn and Sandy Stratton – Tied for Sporty, Jeff MacEachern for Scary and Sucky, Nelson Valois for Nasty and Norman Beck for Best.
Be the lucky person who gets to paint the moustache of one of the Stonepark Mo-Bros Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. All you have to do is be the highest bidder in this public auction. Minimum bid is $5.00 and any raise must be done in increments of .50 cents. Bidding sheets will be posted outside the classrooms or office of participating Mo-Bros. The
” stache painting” will be held on the cafeteria stage before morning classes on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. Happy bidding and help support a worthy cause!
6. Honour’s Band Rehearsal: There will be an Honour’s Band rehearsal tomorrow (Thursday) from 12:30-1:15. All members are asked to attend!
7. Phys. Ed – Swimming: All morning Phys Ed. Classes on Thurs will be swimming: 8C,8G, 7D, 7G, 9C, 9F, 9E, 9L. The cost is $4.00